Copy pasted from twitter so redundant for some of you but:
- 6 straight hours of powerpoints and flash presentations. Totally overdosing on business related stock photos. Its like dump.fm without the ability to photoshop and minus the humor.
- Sexual harrasment based stock photos are HI-LARIOUS. I’m sorry. They just are.
- You would not believe some people’s idea of “business professional dress.” That wrinkled polo from the bottom of your hamper isn’t going to cut it. Can already guess who won’t last around here.
- How the hell do you type with 6 inch, curved nail extensions?
- How are you expecting to succeed in a job where you must use the computer all day long when it took 45 minutes to get everyone in the room to enter a username and password?
- Stomach spent all day ready for pizza, got a taste for it….and they served subs instead.
- And my absolute favorite part of the job (besides wearing a suit)…All the cubicle blocks are named after places in NYC. I can now tell people I work in Rockefeller Plaza and technically not be lying.